Anudder Neowise

Astrophotography: share your photos & discuss techniques
NGC7000
15+ Years Member

Anudder Neowise

Unread post by NGC7000 »

Just adding my image of Neowise from last night. Finally had enough spacing between the clouds and high enough above the trees to grab some images from my home.

Canon T3i Nikon 135 mm lens -20 15 sec images at ISO400 processed in Images Plus. Cropped.

Tom
Attachments
Comet Neowise
Comet Neowise
CV_Comet Neowise 4a.jpg (296.22 KiB) Viewed 1369 times
Tom H
"Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world. Science is the highest personification of the nation because that nation will remain the first which carries the furthest the works of thought and intelligence." - Louis Pasteur
AstroGeek
15+ Years Member

Re: Anudder Neowise

Unread post by AstroGeek »

Nice, Tom.
But with the tail pointing at 2 o'clock, I wonder what planet you're on.
(Well, I wonder that anyways.)
Steve L
Bruce D
Life Member

Unread post by Bruce D »

Nice image tom!
Bruce D
NGC7000
15+ Years Member

Unread post by NGC7000 »

Thanks, Bruce. I was hoping to get at least one night's image. Hope you get a chance before it's gone.

Steve- lol- I hadn't realized. Answer is that I had turned the camera diagonally in the hope of catching more tail. As for the planet, well...I sometimes wonder myself.

Tom
Tom H
"Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world. Science is the highest personification of the nation because that nation will remain the first which carries the furthest the works of thought and intelligence." - Louis Pasteur